Leading From the Front
We have experience with several Learning Management Systems and courseware development/conversion tools. Our services include the analysis, design, and development of instructional materials; train-the-trainer and instructor services; training and job aids; virtual instructor-led training technologies; mobile applications; and animation/video production and editing.
The end result is performance-based interactive learning programs that improve efficiency, enhance productivity, and increase job satisfaction.
Veterans Affairs Acquisition Academy (VAAA) Support
The S2S team supports the VAAA Program/Project Management (PM) School in a five year project to support Federal Acquisition Certification in Program/Project Management (FAC-P/PM) acquisition workforce training program with highly qualified instructor trainers, subject matter expertise, program management, and administrative course support.
Key areas of support include:
- Provide industry-certified trainers to deliver government-off-the-shelf (GOTS) curriculum for over 40 courses to the VAAA PM School’s acquisition workforce onsite and remotely.
- Provide measurable instructor evaluation metrics analysis and reporting
- Advise the PM School management on delivery, administration, and school activities.
- Provide meticulous course materials management in support of all PM School classroom deliveries.
- Supply subject matter experts with relevant and significant curriculum knowledge to ensure PM School’s accreditation status.
- Collaborate with VAAA contractor partners, Office of the Registrar (OOR), Learning Standards Office (LSO), Facilities, and Security.
VA Learning University Support
The Government selected S2S to develop and deliver advanced training to support its growing cadre of training content developers. The 30-month project is designed to expand the Government’s capacity for training development by delivering three training courses for the their primary training platform – the Kenexa Evolution Learning Content Management System (LCMS). The project blends Classroom and Virtual Instructor-Led techniques to support new and experienced development personnel and sustain developer proficiency through targeted training for new releases of the LCMS.
- LCMS Course Developer Training (Classroom Training for new developers)
- Advanced Sequencing Training for Course Developers (Virtual Instructor-Led Training for experienced developers)
- LCMS Delta Training for new software releases (Virtual Instructor-Led Training)