Our transition methodology provides a sequential implementation process within the context of continual monitoring.
- Analysis of opportunities (research and benchmarking)
- Planning (identify objectives, processes, solutions)
- Define Transition (scope, communications, training needs)
- Implement Governance (change and relationship management)
- Sustain Improvement (performance tracking and continuous innovation)
A key aspect of our approach to Transition Management is to identify the champions, stakeholders, and early adopters who can spearhead change. We identify stakeholders impacted by the change, survey their feelings and sentiment toward the change and impact, identify risks and assess potential areas of resistance.
We implement our approach through an effective communication program that utilizes strategic and targeted messaging, working groups, team building activities, action deliverables and measures of effectiveness that can be tracked to sustain improvement over the long run.