Moving images, Sharing experience, Social responsibility – all in the palm of your hand
The award-winning S2S creative team has produced over 300 short films across a wide array of topics. We work with our Customers and Stakeholders to produce videos that are powerful, compassionate, and concise. Our team understands the needs of both Government and Commercial clients – we can be trusted to handle highly sensitive topics with discretion and creativity.
Our services include:
- Full video production capability, from creative concept through final post-production
- 2D and 3D Animation
- Graphic Design
- Integration of social media and distribution strategy
- Media and marketing strategy and consulting
- Ability to do classified work
Our projects include:
- Interviews and PSAs that celebrate and explain the efforts, resources, and capabilities of both individuals and organizations that provide support and relief to victims of crime, terrorism, and war.
- Corporate training videos.
- Training and Recovery Lessons Learned videos focused on a very broad range of sensitive mental health topics including PTSD, Suicide, Survivor’s Guilt, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), etc.
- Technical training videos for Adaptive Athletes, lower and upper extremity Amputees, Spinal Cord Injuries, Limb Salvage, Prosthetics, etc.
- Corporate and Command Marketing/Capabilities videos.
- A short documentary film, The Next Part, focused on a young couple’s struggle to conceive a child after serious injuries. The film has won multiple film festivals and is now one of 55 films in consideration for a 2016 Academy Award nomination.